Starting from just £12 per person for five days
Holiday Insurance is not compulsory but is strongly recommended. Our Holiday Travel Insurance has been arranged with the Wrightsure Client Holiday Travel Insurance underwritten by ERV the UK bank of Europaische Reiseversicherung A.G. an Ergo Group Company incorporated and regulated under the laws of Germany. Should you wish to take advantage of our Holiday Travel Insurance the premium will become payable at the time of booking.
Demands and Needs
This insurance policy will suit the Demands and Needs of an individual or group (where applicable) who have no excluded pre-existing medical conditions, are travelling in countries included within the policy terms and who wish to insure themselves against unforeseen events detailed in the cover section below. Subject to the terms, conditions and maximum specified claim limits. To view the full policy online please click here.
We will not provide you with advice about the suitability of this product for your individual needs but will be happy to provide you with factual information. We summarise below the details of the insurance cover provided which also includes SPECIALTY ASSISTANCE LTD - 24-hour emergency service. The following is a brief summary of the cover available. Full details of Cover, Policy Warranties and Exclusions will be forwarded with your confirmation of booking. In any event you may ask for a specimen copy of the Policy Wording before booking should you wish to examine this in advance.
Cover sum insured (up to)
- Cancellation £1,500
- Missed Departure/Travel Delay £300 (EU)/£60 (£20 per 12 hours)
- Personal Accident £15,000 (Death, aged over 18)
- Medical and other Expenses including Curtailment £2,000,000 (EU)
- Mandatory Additional Travelling Expenses - United Kingdom £1,500
- Medical Inconvenience Benefit £450 (£15 per 24 hours, outside UK)
- Personal Property/Loss of Passport £1,500 (Single Article Limit - £200)/£200
- Personal Liability £2,000,000 (Bodily injury)
- Delayed Baggage £100 (£50 per 12 hours)
- Legal Expenses £25,000
- 14 day refund Insurance Premium
Cancellation, Curtailment, Holiday Abandonment and Loss of Deposit for holidays up to and including 3 days NIL. For holidays over 3 days Loss of Deposit excess £15.00 each and every loss. For holidays over 3 days excess £50.00 each and every loss for Cancellation, Curtailment and Holidays Abandonment. Medical and Other Expenses, Additional Travelling Expenses – United Kingdom, Personal Property and Money excess £35.00 each and every incident per Insured Person
General Policy Exclusions:
YOU ARE NOT COVERED for anything caused directly or indirectly by you suffering from stress, anxiety or depression unless it has been investigated and diagnosed as such by a Consultant specialising in the relevant field, who must confirm in writing at your cost that you are fit enough to take this trip. Please note, our Holiday Travel Insurance Scheme is only available to residents of the United Kingdom.
Significant Exclusions - Residency
You or anyone else named on this policy has not been a resident in the UK for the past 6-months this policy cannot cover you.
It is a condition that at the time of taking out this policy and between that time and your departure you must comply with each of the following:
1. You are not aware of any reason why the trip should be cancelled or cut short.
2. You are not travelling:
- Against the advice of a medical practitioner.
- For the purpose of obtaining medical treatment.
- If you have been given a terminal prognosis.
3. If you are receiving or awaiting treatment for an illness or injury as a hospital day case or in-patient, as any claim arising from this injury or treatment will not be covered.
4. If you are on medication at the time of travel your medical condition is stable and well controlled.
In addition to the above the policy also contains the following main exclusions:
- Your participation in any organised sports, winter sports or dangerous activities
unless they have been declared to and accepted by the Insurer.
- Suicide or the wilful exposure to exceptional personal risk.
- Stress, anxiety or depression unless it has been diagnosed as such by a consultant or expert in that field.
- Travel against the advice of the carrier, any other public transport provider, the Foreign Office or the World Health Organisation.
- Motorcycle travel during the insured trip where the engine size exceeds 125cc.
- Any manual work or hazardous occupation undertaken during the insured trip.
- The bankruptcy/liquidation of the Tour Operator, Travel Agent or transportation company with whom you have booked your trip.
Examples of these and other conditions and restrictions and what to do if you are unsure about any aspect of an exclusion are contained within your policy information. If after purchasing a policy should you find it does not meet your requirements you have 14 days from the date of issue, or prior to travel (whichever
is sooner) to cancel the policy.
Daish’s Holidays Limited are an Appointed Representative of ITC Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their firm reference is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.