Book early for the best seats and rooms!
There are many reasons for booking your Daish's holiday as early as possible. Early bookers have first choice of coach seats, and the better hotel rooms are generally allocated to those who have booked first. It also guarantees your choice of holiday - almost all our holidays are fully booked.
Daish's Holidays are almost always full! On the rare occasions when there are any unsold rooms, the price for subsequent bookings may be reduced at short notice. Holidays at the reduced rate will be available to new bookings only. Priority in room allocation and special requests is always given to those customers that booked earlier.
Dogs are not permitted on Daish's coaches but, if a small, well-behaved breed, they are permitted in the hotel rooms (but not the restaurant) if you book a self-drive holiday - the charge is £10 per night for a dog to stay at our hotels. Please note dogs are only permitted in the following hotels:
Barrowfield Hotel, Newquay
Devonshire Hotel, Torquay
Sands Hotel, Bournemouth
Somerset Hotel, Llandudno
- All prices are per person, including dinner, bed and English breakfast, live entertainment and VAT at the current rate.
- There is a supplement of from £10 per holiday for single rooms. Single occupancy in a double or twin can booked with a supplement of up to 50% subject to availability. We will usually limit single rooms to two per booking.
- Triple and family rooms can also be requested.
- Hotels have lifts, there are stairs to some rooms.
- All rooms are en suite with bath or shower, or shower over the bath.
- A deposit of £50 (Christmas £100pp deposit) per person is required; the final balance is due 6 weeks before arrival.
- Payment can be made by debit card (no surcharge), credit card (with 1.6% surcharge) or cheque. Full payment by card is required if booking within 4 weeks of travel.
- A child aged 0-5 years inclusive, sharing with two adults, goes free; sharing with one adult 25%.
- 1 child, aged 6-15 sharing with 2 adults, travels free, each additional child pays 50% of the adult price.
- Cancellation fees may apply in the event of you cancelling a holiday. Please see our terms and conditions for full details. We strongly recommend that you take out holiday insurance. In the event of you being unable to complete your holiday, or unable to return on transport provided by Daish's as part of your booking, due to illness, accident or any other reason, you will be liable for all additional costs incurred.
- Complaints procedure. If you are at all unsatisfied with any part of your holiday, please tell a member of staff immediately so that we can attempt to remedy the situation. Complaints afterward can only be accepted if we fail to put things right while you are still travelling with us.